Important Correction Re Today’s Immigration Update
Starting from midnight between Friday 20.5.2022 and Saturday 21.5.2022 the following guidelines will take effect:
- Foreigners will not be required to present a negative PCR/antigen test result before boarding a flight to Israel.
- In addition, the PCR test requirement at the airport upon entering Israel will be canceled.
- There will no longer be a need for 24-hour isolation after entering Israel.
- The obligation to fill out a declaration of entry into Israel before arrival – will remain in effect (subject to Knesset approval).
Foreigners who will enter Israel before 21.05.2022 will need to do the following:
- Foreigners who have a valid B-1 Work visa – are exempt from performing a PCR/antigen test before flying to Israel.
Foreigners with a B-2 Visitor visa should preform either a PCR test or an antigen test